Colorado Hard Money recent closings (www.cohardmoney.com)
Fairview is pleased to announce the closings of the following hard money deals in Colorado
1) Red Feather Lakes, Colorado non-owner hard money single family (SFR) cash out refinance
· Borrower lived out of state and owned property free and clear
· Borrower self employed and needed to tap equity in a vacation home for working capital
2) Colorado Springs non-owner hard money single family (SFR) cash out refinance
· Borrower needed cash quick
· Borrower self employed
· Property owned free and clear except some minor tax liens
3) Denver, Colorado commercial hard money cash out refinance
· Borrower unable to show income or tax returns
· Borrower needed quick working capital for his business
· Conventional lenders wanted 5k for an appraisal; Fairview closed the loan with no appraisal
Above are just three of the many recent Colorado hard money fundings. We can fund both non-owner single family homes as well as commercial properties throughout the state of CO. We have funded hundreds of Colorado hard money transactions and look forward to funding your next Colorado hard money transaction. We are experts in the various markets and submarkets throughout the state of Colorado including Denver, Fort Collins, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Front Range towns (Evergreen, Estes Park, Idaho Springs), mountain towns (Breckenridge, Vail, Basalt, Aspen), Grand Junction, roaring fork valley, and everywhere in between.
Call us today at (303) 459-6061 to discuss your Colorado hard money transactions. You will always talk to the decision maker without any red tape. Also please visit: www.cohardmoney.com for more details on our programs.