Fairview Commercial Lending is a direct privately funded hard money lender
We are a non-bank lender and lend our own funds, service our loans, and make all funding decisions in house with no upfront fees. Fairview focuses on both Commercial Hard Money Loan Programs and Residential hard money loan programs (see below for details) When you work with Fairview, you work directly with the decision makers. We are able to work both with direct borrowers and mortgage professionals. Since we are not a bank and lend our own money we are able to structure transactions that make sense for the borrower. Our sole focus is on Hard Money Lending, Bridge Lending, and Private Loans. Fairview is able to fund difficult hard money commercial and residential loans that most other lenders would turn down due to credit, cash flow, tax returns, etc… Below are the details on Fairview’s hard money commercial and residential lending program.
Fairview Commercial Lending is the recognized leader in private capital / hard money loans with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
HARD MONEY LOAN PROGRAMS
- Individuals, Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, Trusts, Estates, etc.
- Non-credit score driven
- No income verification
- Bankruptcy/Foreclosure OK
- Commercial properties: Mixed Use, Office, retail, light industrial, and others considered (General purpose income properties)
- Residential non owner occupied properties (in Georgia, Colorado, Florida)
** We do not make loans based on ARV (after repair value) ** : on a purchase we lend off the purchase price or market value whichever is lower.
- Fairview is focusing on the following states: Georgia, Colorado, Illinois, and Florida
- Unlimited cash out for any reason
- Borrow against properties listed for sale or currently in default (note called, etc…)
- Creative approaches to Private Lending
- In-house common sense underwriting: no appraisals since underwriting done by our staff
- Quick turn-around without the headaches of traditional lenders
- No upfront fees
- Closings in 5 to 10 days
- Loan Amounts: Up to $3m (min 150k, in Georgia and Colorado can go lower depending on the transaction)
- Loan to Value: Up to 50- 60% off the current value or purchase price
- Interest rates: vary depending on transaction
- Loan Term: Flexible amortizations and interest only up to 10 years
- Lien Position: First Only
- Prepay: Flexible
- States: Georgia, Colorado, Florida, and Illinois,
- Upfront fees: None
- Appraisals: None required
- Minimum credit score: None, we are focused primarily on the property as opposed to the borrower
Why Choose Fairview?
- Direct lender with millions of loans funded since 1975
- Honest answers with no upfront fees or games
- No middleman; we are the lender and can fund in 5-10 days or less
- Recognized industry leader (CO biz magazine, Denver Post, Mortgage Professional America, etc…)
- Work directly with a real estate expert: Since we hold and service our portfolio, you will work directly with a partner to get your transaction closed
- Flexible terms. We can structure loans to meet your particular situation with terms from 1-10 years (interest only, amortizing, etc…)
Specific hard money parameters by state