Fairview Commercial Lending is a hard money real estate lender
These Hard Money Lending Resources were created by Fairview Lending to assist both the Hard Money borrower and the Hard Money mortgage broker. Fairview is recognized within the industry as the expert on hard money lending and private lending. These resources are original content created by Fairview to help educate others about Hard Money Lending and Private Lending. These resources are critical reading for anyone considering a hard money loan or a private loan.
- Residential hard money lenders
- Commercial hard money lenders
- Hard Money Lenders: Free Guide To Hard Money Lending
- What is Private Lending?
- Hard Money Lending Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard money tips for Mortgage Brokers
- Atlanta Residential Hard Money Resources
- Denver hard money and Colorado hard money resources
- Leverage the No-Doc Niche and Excel
- Commercial Hard Money Loans vs. Stated Commercial Loans
- Hard Money Commercial Lending
- Hard Money Mortgage Broker Resources
- Hard Money Borrower
Hard Money Articles
Fairview Commercial Lending executives have been featured in the leading mortgage publications within the industry focusing on hard money lending, Private Lending, and Alternative Financing. The publications include the Scotsman’s Guide, The Mortgage Press, The Niche report, and the Colorado Real Estate Journal. The executives at Fairview Lending have also been featured as speakers at various industry events include the Mortgage Brokers Forum. Fairview Lending and its executives are widely recognized within the industry as experts on hard money lending & Private lending.
The Scotsman’s Guide is a national publication focused primarily on no-prime mortgages (Hard Money, Private Loans, Stated Loans, etc….).
Below is a list of the articles that have been featured in the Scotsman’s Guide:
- “Hard Money is not what is used to be: the new era of hard money lenders” – Scotsman Guide – February 2011
- “Get Niche Quick” – Scotsman Guide – November 2006
- “Discover the Non-Doc Niche” – Scotsman Guide – May
- “Switch to Commercial Lending With Ease” – Scotsman Guide Residential Edition – June 2005
- Fix and Flip loans: The real facts on fix and flip lending and the risk reward of flipping a house
The Mortgage Press has affiliations with state mortgage broker associations and publishes a magazine for each separate mortgage broker association. Below is a list of articles that have been featured in the mortgage press:
- “Dialing for Dollars: Commercial Loans” – The Mortgage Press August 2005
The Niche Report is a highly targeted mortgage finance trade magazine nationally circulated every month to 20,000 (with a reach of over 50,000) licensed mortgage brokers, loan officers and mortgage professionals. It specializes in non-prime mortgages including Hard Money, Private Lending, and Stated Lending programs.
- “CENTER STAGE WITH FAIRVIEW COMMERCIAL LENDING” – The Niche Report 2008
- “HARD MONEY MADE EASY” – The Niche Report 2008
- “HOW TO SUCCEED IN A TUMULTUOUS MARKET – The Niche Report 2007
The Colorado Real Estate Journal: A publication targeting the commercial real estate community both in Denver and throughout Colorado
- Use Caution When Selecting A Nonconventional Lender – February 2011
- Reposition Commercial Properties To Turn Them Into, Income Producers – January 2011
- Consider Alternative Financing: Private Lending For Bank Turndowns – November 2006
- Bridge Lenders: What borrowers and brokers need to know about bridge loans
Hard Money Made Easy
Fairview Commercial Lending was asked to speak at the Mortgage Brokers Forum (http://www.hartfordone.com) in Las Vegas. Fairview Lending is regarded within the industry as one of the leaders in hard money lending & Private Lending.The presentation was created and presented by Glen Weinberg the COO/principal of Fairview Lending.
- Hard Money blog:
- Atlanta Georgia hard money blog:
- Denver Hard Money and Colorado Hard money blog: