Fairview Commercial lending is the recognized leader in hard money / bridge lending. Below is a sample of articles/publications we have been mentioned in as an expert on topics including Colorado real estate, commercial and residential valuation, real estate trends, hard money loans, private lending, Colorado ski real estate, Atlanta real estate values, and various other topics. We are a direct portfolio lender that makes, holds, and services all our loans which give us a unique market perspective. If you need a quote or media contact, please reach out to us – (866) 483-5892.
- Bloomberg News: As the world’s biggest business and financial news team, Bloomberg reports on market-moving stories. Bloomberg delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News.
- Home Flipping trend weakens as high interest lenders jump 40%
- Young real estate flippers get their first taste of losing
The Denver Post: Latest Denver news, top Colorado news and local breaking news from The Denver Post, including sports, weather, traffic, business, politics, photos and video. The Denver Post is a daily newspaper and website that has been published in the Denver, Colorado, area since 1892.
- Home flipping less lucrative with fewer bargains to find
- Three Colorado mountain towns rank in top five in U.S. for growth in senior population
- Unemployment surge hits mountain counties hardest, followed by northern Front Range
The Colorado Real Estate Journal: Colorado commercial real estate professionals depend on Colorado Real Estate Journal to keep them up to date on the latest news, transactions, trends and community events. The Colorado Real Estate Journal Conference Series features more than a dozen events a year covering all property types (office, industrial, multifamily, retail, hotel, senior housing and land) as well as construction, capital markets, property management and commercial interior design.
- Speaker/Moderator for Colorado Mountain towns panel
- Ghost Kitchens pick up speed in mountain towns
- Impacts of worlds biggest bank merger in a decade
- Sessions impact on Marijuana Commercial Real estate
Other Online Real estate publications:
- Realtor Magazine: HGTV-Inspired Flippers Get Harsh Dose of Reality
- The Real Deal Real Estate News: Home flippers beware: Hard money lending is on the rise
- Mortgage Professional America: Daylight savings time, what does this mean for real estate?
- Real Estate Rama: Coronavirus lending 101: How hard money can help
- Longmont Times: Colorado experienced a 42-fold jump in weekly jobless claims the last week of March
Colorado Biz Magazine: ColoradoBiz is a valuable resource for professionals charged with managing and leading their companies from corner to corner of the state. A property of Wiesner Media, ColoradoBiz is dedicated to covering the many facets of Colorado’s vast economy. The bi-monthly magazine is complemented by a website, ColoradoBiz Daily newsletter and events, giving entrepreneurs, executives and key decision makers the edge to drive smart performance.
Recent Fairview Lending News
When the shutdowns from the pandemic rippled through the economy, I saw statistics that up…Read More... →
Do you know where the next defaults will occur in your city? What cities…Read More... →
Presidential nominee Biden has rolled out his proposed tax plan with two major pillars that…Read More... →
From March 1 through the end of May, Americans deferred debt payments on more than…Read More... →
Nike is a bellwether for the retail industry and general economy generating over 40 billion…Read More... →
Happy summer to everyone, hopefully you are taking some time to get outside with your…Read More... →
The stock market has been pricing in a fast and rapid V-shaped recovery, yet 106…Read More... →
We are still funding in cash. Before the Pandemic, the United States economy was on…Read More... →
2020 is now the year of the moose! Why the moose? Wrong place wrong time;…Read More... →
NY city is changing the real estate game implementing a ban on the NYC rental…Read More... →
We are in an interesting economic cycle. In the last recession, house prices plummeted up…Read More... →
Would you bet your life on interest rates? Life insurance companies are making a huge…Read More... →
I'm doing my part for social distancing! As I’m working from home, I looked out…Read More... →
I hope everyone is doing well in light of the recent events. I was recently…Read More... →
Disney World closes, ski resorts shut down, Hawaii quarantines all visitors , and travel comes…Read More... →
I always love spring in the Rocky Mountains, to see the pull of the seasons…Read More... →
We are still lending in cash! It is amazing that the federal reserve has flooded…Read More... →
We are still funding in cash! The 2020 summer Olympics in Tokyo have officially been…Read More... →
Like many of you I had a “rocky” ride in the last real estate…Read More... →
The Coronavirus pandemic has thrown the economy off a cliff leaving many equity rich property…Read More... →