Fairview is a direct Hard Money Lender
Fairview is a direct lender that specializes in hard money lending / private lending. We are recognized as the leader in non-conforming lending on both residential and commercial properties. Fairview has created countless resources to assist the mortgage professional in learning more about non-conventional residential and commercial lending. Fairview accepts packages from brokers and respects their fee agreement with their clients. Fairview provides wholesale pricing to brokers.
Fairview is different than other private lenders. Fairview requires no upfront fees and underwrites all transactions in house. This allows Fairview to provide honest answers quickly without the drama of many other lenders. We have been lending since 1977 and continue to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. We strictly lend our own money and provide unparalleled service to you and your clients. We have closed thousands of loans with mortgage professionals throughout the country and have been featured in Mortgage Professional America as a “hot 100” lender as a result of votes from our peers and the broker community. Our process is simple all we need is our quick no obligation one page application. Since Fairview is privately funded we have the ability to structure a loan to fit the needs of your clients and get your challenging loans closed
Below is a list of many of our resources designed for hard money mortgage professionals. These resources have all been created by the principles of Fairview who are experts in hard money lending / Bridge Lending/ Private lending.
- Residential hard money lenders
- Commercial hard money lenders
- Hard Money Lenders: Free Guide To Hard Money Lending
- Hard Money Loan Parameters
- Quick one page loan Application
- Hard Money Lending Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlanta Residential Hard Money Resources
- Denver hard money and Colorado hard money resources
- Leverage the No-Doc Niche and Excel
- Commercial Hard Money Loans vs. Stated Commercial Loans
- Hard Money Borrower Resources